Thursday, 17 July 2008

Procrastination Techniques While Semi-Musing the Tragic Plights of Enobarbus and Marc Antony

5) Counting how many Peppermint Patties I have left. Reading the back of this bag I have in my possession, one serving size is 3 patties (what a joke). Number of servings per container: 14. We have to minus the 6 that I ate since between yesterday and today. New total: 36. Number of days left in Europe: 28. Therefore I must ration 1.28 patties a day to make it through quietly and without further incident. Good to know.

4) Facebook. Why the hell does this site exist if only to ultimately thwart me from earning my graduate degree and to make me feel pathetic about myself in general. Maybe the reason I can't write this paper is because my IQ drops a few points every time I spent half an hour scrolling through other peoples' Fourth of July bbq pictures.

3) Online shopping. I am now $80 poorer and have an orange and navy, that's right, paisley shift dress waiting for me back in San Francisco.

2) Daydreaming about Maine in August, and how awesome it would be to be able to drive to Popham Beach on a hot day or to be eating a mayonnaise-laden $4 lobster roll from Fat Boy.

1) Blogging.

No comments: